The one year long project PSIVET (2012-2013) aimed at promoting dialogue between stakeholders on the subject of the integration and reintegration of disadvantaged learners to the VET system and possible ways of decreasing drop-out rates as well as exploring the possibilities of recognition of their informal learning.
Project partners collected, analysed and structured information to support evidence-based decision-making in order to make LLL a reality in Hungary with main focus on the untapped VET potential. They also made information available for and develop the competencies of VET and adult training institution leaders by different methods of dissemination and in the form of a 50-hour pilot training course.
Main activities were as follows:
- Research: Collection and analysis of information about recently realized research programmes and projects on topics relevant to promoting social inclusion through VET.
- National network for knowledge sharing: Promotion of dialogue of all stakeholders in form of various workshops organized during 2012
- Course development for VET leaders: Design and development of training material for VET leaders on how to promote social inclusion through VET at local level
- Pilot training course: piloting the developed training material
- Large conference in the theme of motivation and inclusion of disadvantaged learners and validation of non-formal/informal learning
- Summary of the efficiency analyses of recently implemented/completed national programmes
- Summary of international and national best practice examples
- Policy recommendations for decision-makers
- Training course for VET leaders
- Workshops and conference
Read full descriptionClose full description