For more information about ADPE, please visit the website: www.dropoutprevention.eu
JOIN THE 2ND EARLY SCHOOL LEAVING (ESL) WEBINAR!
Date: May 31, 2018
The 2nd ESL webinar organised by the ESHA will be held on May 31 at 16.00 CET in Amsterdam; in the Netherlands.
16:00 - 17:00 CET - 31st of May
THEME: "Bringing all ESL resources together"
16:00 - Opening & ESLPLUS Update - Peter de Zoete
16:10 - ESL Toolkit - European School Gateway - Aristea Politi
16:25 - ESL Toolkit - CroCooS - Csilla Szabo
16:40 - ESLPLUS Statistics Module - Eszter Szegedi
16:55 - Q&A
Join the first ESLplus portal & ADPE webinar!
On April 5th at 14.00 CET ADPE launches the first webinar. In this webinar, we will explain our work, present the new ESLplus Portal and the progress we have made building a European Network to support professionals in Europe in reducing early school leaving.
The program of the webinar is:
- 16:00 – Opening – Chris Harrison (ESHA)
- 16:05 – ADPE Update – Ton Duif (ESHA)
- 16:10 – ESLplus Portal – Csilla Szabó (TPF)
- 16:25 – ESL Best Practice City of Rotterdam – Frank Schutte (NPRZ)
- 16:45 – ESL App/Game – TBD (Expanzio)
- 16:55 – Q&A & Closing remarks – Peter de Zoete (ESHA)