WELCOME to the good practice/PERSONAL STORY SHARING interface of the
What is the purpose of the good practice/personal story sharing interface of the portal?
The ESLplus portal provides an accessible way for anyone to publish good practices and personal stories related to early school leaving in a written and/or video format. The goal of the partnership developing the portal is to provide published content to help those involved in early school leaving.
Who is organising and financing this activity?
The portal was created by the ESLplus project consortium in the framework of the “European ESL Platform and Support Services” project funded by the Erasmus+ programme of the European Commission. The project was coordinated by Tempus Public Foundation. For more information on the partnership and the project, click here. The portal is maintained by Tempus Public Foundation.
For detailed information, click here.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING USEFUL INFORMATION BEFORE UPLOADING YOUR GOOD PRACTICE OR PERSONAL STORY
Who can participate? In what form do we expect good practices/personal stories?
- Classroom, institutional, local or even system-level good practices can be uploaded to our good practices repository. We recommend that you upload inspiring and/or instructive stories of students, teachers, school managers or related disciplines (institutional maintenance organisations, youth protection officer, pedagogical services staff, professionals in welfare and child protection institutions, representatives of organisations in the school health and civilian sectors and any other experts on the relevant topic) to our personal stories.
- We expect good practices in written form, while personal stories can be uploaded in written or video format. Formal requirement for the upload: fill in the online form on the portal.
How to upload good practices/personal stories?
- Uploading a video as a personal story is possible via a YouTube or Vimeo link.
- You need to fill in the required fields before you can upload your good practice or personal story.
- If you do not want any of your data to appear on the public interface, whether it is required or not, please enter your comment in the ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR CONTENT DEVELOPERS field.
- Before filling in text boxes, read the instructions in them. Please note the size restrictions (number of characters, uploaded file size) specified. Please note that uploading attachments may take longer depending on the size of the file.
- Click the Save draft button to save the entered text and the uploaded document on the data sheet interface. The data uploaded to the data sheet will only be saved as long as your online session is active, or until you click the Submit good practice/Submit video/Submit written story button at the end of the data sheet. Therefore, it is necessary to complete the data sheet in one go, without interruption (closing the browser or shutting down the computer will interrupt data saving and form completion).
- When you click Reset, all data and uploaded images or documents are removed from the data sheet.
- At the end of the form, you can upload your good practice or personal story by clicking the Submit good practice/Submit video/Submit written story button. Once you have successfully submitted your data sheet a system message appears on the screen (Your story/video has been uploaded successfully...) and an email confirmation is sent to the email address specified in the I. CONTACT DETAILS section of the data sheet (if no such message is displayed, the upload has failed). Delivery of the confirmation email may sometimes take longer. If you do not receive any feedback from the system within a reasonable time, please contact us using the e-mail address indicated below. Please make sure to enter a valid email address to enable confirmation.
- The uploaded good practice/personal story cannot be edited/modified by the uploader after uploading.
How does a good practice/personal story appear on the portal?
- The uploaded good practice will appear on the public interface of the ESLplus portal within 2 business days, after a review by the content developers. If the content developers have questions about the uploaded good practice/personal story, they will contact the uploader within 2 business days at the email address given in the I. CONTACT DETAILS section. In this case, it may take more than 2 business days before the content appears on the public interface.
- The same applicant can upload more than one good practice/personal story (related ideas should be indicated in their titles and provided with the same keywords). It is recommended that you update your browser before completing a new form.
How can I modify/delete the uploaded good practices/personal stories and their related data?
The uploader cannot modify/delete the uploaded good practices/personal stories and their related data after uploading. If you want to modify or delete the uploaded data, please contact us at the contact details indicated below.
How long do we keep good practices/personal stories?
We retain the uploaded good practices and personal stories until the uploader’s permission is revoked.
If you would like to contact us, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.